Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sundrops glistening in the rain!

Today has been an interesting day so far! Maybe because of 'what' is to come this evening!

It's wonderful to wake up with a smile on your face and a song in your heart, to look forward to the experiences the bright, new, unseen day is going to bring!! So what if there's a bit of rain thrown in? A dance in the shower has always known to pep one up! I must confess, whenever I feel really down and out, I pop into the shower and scrub the negative out!

Got quite some work done, tasted some new food and got started on a new book. Saw a movie last night about the friendship between two women of different (radically opposite, in fact) religious beliefs. Feels nice to know that people are making such kind of movies.

I'm on this fitness drive these days, its something we owe our children more than anything else - good, healthy genes.

Mood: Ready to take on the world!

No comments: