Sunday, August 10, 2008

Its a brand new day! And year!!

Ok, so things didnt go exactly as planned yesterday. But what's most important is that I got everything on my to-do list done! Some achievement that is (If you know me, I'm sure you'd agree).

Its a bright, sunny new day and as I begin a new year of my existence on this planet, I look to the future with so many aspirations, dreams, desires and wishes. And I understand that if there's one person who can make things happen in my life, its ME. Will strive to get my rear in gear and do the things I've always talked about but never done.

There's one aspect of my self that I'd really, really like to improve - I don't want to be constantly bothered about what people think of me. I want to have the freedom to do what I want and say what I want without having to wonder what everyone else would think. I know life could have been so different if I had stopped to think for a moment without hearing (wonderfully mimicked)voices of my parents, siblings, relatives, friends and the my world in general. What I have never stopped to think is that the people I know form a negligible percentage of the world's population!

Thank God for my special friends who have stood by me with unshakeable conviction when I've done things that have shocked so many others. Yes, I have my share of regrets like everyone does. That'll make for a good next post!

Happy Birthday, Jane Doe! Go on, live life to the fullest!

No comments: